Peace Advocacy Network
» grassroots group completely run by volunteers «
promoting a peaceful existence through veganism, social justice, and respect for the Earth’s inhabitants and resources.
Peace Advocacy Network (PAN) promotes a peaceful existence through veganism, social justice, and respect for the Earth’s inhabitants and resources. PAN, founded in 2010, is a grassroots group completely run by volunteers that strives for the absence of violence in the lives of people and animals by eliminating oppression and inequality.
• PAN promotes food equity by providing free meals for those in need, helping food gardens, and collecting food donations.
• PAN promotes equality for LGBTQ individuals and is working to stop “conversion” therapies, a mentally damaging practice.
• PAN educates about the plight of humans caught in the cycle of human trafficking and provides solutions.
• PAN conducts outreach to spread the vegan word – video showings, exhibits, and leafleting.
• PAN runs a national Vegan Pledge program that provides cooking classes and lectures to help non-vegans go vegan for 30 days.
• PAN opposes the use of animals in entertainment
• PAN works to ban horse-drawn carriages in Philadelphia, PA, and other areas.
Helping the Earth
• PAN conducts environmental outreach through informative displays, leafleting, and lectures about how raising animals for food harms the planet, wastes natural resources, and destroys habitats for wild animals.
• PAN is committed to eco-friendly practices for outreach (recycled paper, compostibles).
• PAN encourages people to go vegan to lighten their environmental footprints.
read about PAN board members here
donate to PAN efforts here